Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Keyboard-volume-control/m-p/53967...

Product Name: 19-2113w all-in-one
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Why are the support pages coming up blank after I enter my computer info, and my keyboard volume control decided to quit working and why does this thing change my proxy settings on its own decision. I didn't think this thing was AI and it's making me not want to vote for Ms. Fiorina if this company has no good quality control. Thank you for letting me vent.               This machine has been a disappointment from the day I bought it new only four months ago. My eleven year-old Toshiba works better than this new one even though I can no longer update or install anything anymore, and the battery still charges after all these years,and for Heaven's sake it was a demo on top of that. For real they don't make them like they used to. Oh yes, and it refuses to run a screensaver.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

12/16/15 - Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.