Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Blue Screen on on HP T520 error code B3788478

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Most likely you will either have to replace the MAIN PCB or the Firmware usb in on the board. Look up T520 USB firmware in google and hope that points you in the right direction. Otherwise check to see if the printer is still connected to the WIFI/network on your computer and if it is . restore the firmware using HP software and see if it can. Hope this helps. 

HP Recommended

Thanks Enlishjhonny I will give this a try but believe you are correct about the MAIN PCB , I cant seem to connect to the prinet in anyway : another new printer I believe will be next, cant seem to get anyone interested in comming out to repair this one .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.