Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Latex 115
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

My printer has thrown this error twice. Both times it is in the middle of a print. I have tried to contact HP support because we have only had this printer for 3 months, but I not having any luck being able to create a ticket or get anywhere.

Does anyone have any success fixing this issue? One of the times it errored it said it found the part that is having an issue and told me to contact HP.

Please help

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Recently I use the mat poly canvas rolls, after some prints & my Z3100 had 86:11  paper jam problem... also

canvas left ink marks from time to time...

This problem puzzled me for few days & I did not know what was going on. Thinking something wrong with

the printer..one afternoon I was siting beside the printer & saw the canvas curl up  / wharp?, so I relized the 86:11

paper jam problem must caused by the media. Because the canvas was little soft & printer had tiny problem to

forward it.

then I lift up the handle & line up the edge to the blue line, also roll the extra, loose canvas back to the roll, tightly.

From that time I did the same step after every few feet long print .. I was not happy to do it, but in order to avoid

problem & I must do it.

Today I got 86:11 on my Z2100 24" and the cutter was pulled out, but stuck... so error appeared. So I removed the cutter

& no more error.

you mentioned printer stopped half way printing & error appeared, so   check the media could it be the problem....  not sure what driver do you use.....  if you use gl2 driver, I recommend you try     PCL driver , if your printer has it.

Hope my reply not bored you...( excuse my typo error & poor English )

HP Recommended

I had same error on my 360 about 30 mins ago.. 

I just took a lint free cloth, wet it with water and cleaned the Encoding Strip.. ( use your Preventive maintenance options via settings) 
it's up and running now..  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.