Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T2600dr 36-in Multifunction Printer

Hi,

My HP DesignjetT2600 dr plotter, displays Stacker full message, after printing just 1 A2 landscape sheet. I read in the user guide, this message may come, if the printed sheet is A3 portrait or A2 landscape. Here the A3 portrait is ok, but A2 landscape is a large print. The plotter should have been able to stack several A2 landscape sheets. I don't know if it is the real issue, or is there any issue with the stacker sensor. Any one having same issue while plotting A2 landscape sheets?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Make sure your firmware is up to date as an issue like this is usually resolved by the development team when they become aware of it.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Firmware is up to date. I checked yesterday and found out that stacker is able to stack A1 sheets, but A2 sheets stacking is a still no no. HP needs to solve this. Because, A2 sized landscape sheets are nowadays commonly used for construction drawings for better handling than A1 sheets.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.