Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-01-2020 01:05 PM
we just released UC Software 5.9.5 Rev AA for the Poly Trio
- Trio 8800 22.214.171.12430
- Trio 8500 126.96.36.19930
- Trio 8300 188.8.131.5228
- Trio C60 184.108.40.20631
|Trio 8500/8800 3rd Party Applications||Trio C60 3rd Party Applications|
|Microsoft Teams App 1449/220.127.116.110051601 2020502010||Microsoft Teams App 1449/18.104.22.1680071702 2020564020|
|Microsoft Teams Admin Agent 22.214.171.124006290446.product 216||Microsoft Teams Admin Agent 126.96.36.199006290446.product 216|
|Microsoft Teams Partner Agent 1.0.20 28||Microsoft Teams Partner Agent 1.0.20 28|
|Microsoft Intune Company Portal 5.0.4801.0 3882076||Microsoft Intune Company Portal 5.0.4867.0 4265286|
|Zoom Rooms Controller App 5.1.0 10037||Zoom Rooms Controller App 5.1.0 10037|
What’s New for UC Software 5.9.5AA
This release of UC Software for the Poly Trio solution is for OpenSIP, Microsoft Skype for Business,
Microsoft Teams, and Zoom Room deployments. It includes all the features of previous releases,
important fixes, and the following new features:
- Manual Web Proxy for Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Microsoft Teams Enhancements
- Enable device compliance with Microsoft Intunes’s “rooted device” policy for Microsoft Teams on Trio 8800/8500
- Microsoft Teams APK update 5 for Poly C60 >here<
- Zoom Room Controller 5.1.0 Support
- Trio C60 Pending Certification as a USB Accessory for Microsoft Teams
- Trio C60 Pending Certification as a USB Accessory for Zoom Rooms
- Use the Zoom iOS App to Join Meetings
Poly frequently provides software updates with new features and recommends that you regularly update the software on your Poly Trio devices for the best performance and experience.
Important: When you upgrade your Poly Trio system to UC Software version 5.9.5AA, you can no longer downgrade it to versions earlier than UC Software 5.8.0AA.
Manual Web Proxy for Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- You can manually configure a web proxy server for Trio 8500 and Trio 8800 systems in the Teams and Zoom Rooms base profiles.
Microsoft Teams Enhancements
The 5.9.5AA release supports Microsoft’s APK 5 >here< (Poly Trio C60 only), which contains the following enhancements for Microsoft Teams:
- Customize Default Call View: Customize the landing screens within the Calls app. The current
default view is Speed Dial
- Home Screen with Meeting Reminders: See reminders of upcoming meetings, join a meeting,
play voicemail, or reply to missed calls directly from the home screen.
- Customize Quick Access to Apps: Customize the default views for your phone and reorder
For more information on these updates and how to configure them, see Welcome to Microsoft Teams
Zoom Room Controller 5.1.0 Support
- Trio 8500, Trio 8800, and Trio C60 systems support Zoom Room Controller (ZRC) 5.1.0 (960.0731). This version of ZRC contains the latest security updates from Zoom. For more information on ZRC 5.1.0, visit the Zoom Help Center.
Trio C60 Pending Certification as a USB Accessory for Microsoft Teams
- The Trio C60 system with UCS 5.9.5AA is pending certification from Microsoft as a USB accessory when paired with Microsoft Teams.
Trio C60 Pending Certification as a USB Accessory for Zoom Rooms
- The Trio C60 system with UCS 5.9.5AA is pending certification from Zoom as a USB accessory when paired with either a Zoom Room PC (with Virtual USB) or paired with a Poly G7500, Studio X50, or Poly Studio X30 system
Use the Zoom iOS App to Join Meetings
Zoom iOS users can join meetings with the following Zoom Rooms configurations:
- Trio 8500 and Trio 8800 systems using the Poly Controller base profile paired with a Poly G7500, Poly Studio X50, or Poly Studio X30 system configured for Zoom Rooms.
- Trio 8500 and Trio 8800 systems connected to a Zoom Rooms PC.
For more information, see Joining a Zoom Room Meeting Using an iOS Device.
Link to the previous 5.9.4 Rev AB => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.4 Rev AA => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.3 Rev AB => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.3 Rev AA => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.2 Rev AB => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.2 Rev AA => here <=
Link to the previous 5.9.1 Rev AC => here <=
Link to the previous 188.8.131.5206 Rev AB => here <=
Link to the previous 184.108.40.20619 Rev AA => here <=
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN