Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi. So I have an HP Pavillion x360 Convertible laptop and I’ve had it for 4 years. Recently the left hinge has been popping out and there are no places that want to fix my hinge problem and instead want me to buy a new laptop. After doing some googling, this appears to be a common issue. Unfornately the warranty for my laptop expired a while ago. Is there anyway to get it fixed by sending it to HP and have them fix it? I really don’t want to purchase a new laptop mine works fine! 

IMG_7138.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Kbizzarro,

Thank you for your response, 

This needs one-on-one interaction hence I'm sending a private message to assist you with the next action.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hi! i clicked the link like you said and it says in a red text box "access is denied You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action" whenever I try to view your private message. Im unable to view your private message.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.