Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Compaq 4000 pro basemodel sff
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does my pc supports that GTX 750 ti 2gddr5? My pc is HP Compaq 4000 pro basemodel sff pc so does it support? Please answer me quickly because I gonna buy that in 20th this month!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Even if you had no bracket the card itself will not fit in your PC's case.

It is too big!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

The GTX 750ti appears that it will work according to this user benchmarking website:

UserBenchmark: HP Compaq 4000 Pro SFF PC Compatible Components

You can see the various graphics cards folks installed in their PC's.

You need to make sure you get one that is low profile, and it must come with the low-profile mounting bracket.

GIGABYTE GTX 750 Ti Low Profile OC Specs | TechPowerUp GPU Database

It also appears that you will need to have enough space to accommodate the second PCI mounting bracket as shown in the illustration above.

HP Recommended

Would this work? Msi one? 

Screenshot_2024-05-17-22-31-44-085-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

HP Recommended

No, that one is too tall to fit in the 4000 Pro low-profile case.

Plus, those are the mounting brackets used in a standard tower PC, not a SFF.

The low-profile GT 750 ti cards seem pretty hard to find.

New MQX GeForce GTX 750 4GB OR GeForce GT 730 4GB PCIe Low Profile Video Card US | eBay

HP Recommended

But in India this is only available at this time I'm waiting this for a year now for this GPU. 

Then if the bracket are same size,? All pc should have the same size right?

HP Recommended

That's what I am trying to get across to you.

Video cards and their mounting brackets are NOT all the same.

With a SFF PC, you must use a low-profile card with a low-profile mounting bracket.

The card you want to buy is a standard profile graphics card with a standard tower size PC mounting bracket.

The card you want to buy will NOT fit in a low-profile PC. It is too tall, and the mounting brackets are too long.

Find a low-profile card such as the GT 730 which should be readily available almost anywhere.

If you buy the card, you will also need to buy a standard size tower PC to install it in such as the HP 6200 Pro MT.

HP Compaq 6200 Pro (160GB Intel Core i3 2nd Gen., 3.3GHz, 2GB) PC Desktop -... 886112474928 | eBay

Look at the difference in the size of the above PC and yours...

HP Compaq 4000 Pro Desktop (Intel Pentium Dual-Core 3.2GHz 2GB 500GB) SFF | eBay

HP Recommended

The pc had a core.2 duo e7500 and a 4gb ddr3 ram with a 500gb hdd. But I love this GPU because that GPU outperforms the GT730 by 250+% so I like there is a way that I can do like changing the bracket to the lp?

HP Recommended

Even if you had no bracket the card itself will not fit in your PC's case.

It is too big!

HP Recommended

So. What GPU I can fit in there I'm in India so here the graphics cards are costly than the us so what are you going to recommend me that don't require power connection and a high performance under 4k ₹ 

My pc looks like this. 

IMG_20240518_113939.jpg

HP Recommended

I don't know what low profile video cards you can buy that are high performance and cost under $50 USD.

This was the card I was thinking of for your notebook.  It is low profile, and you can see the size bracket you need.

MicroStar MS-V338 01AG485 NVIDIA GT730 Dual DisplayPort Low Profile Video Card | eBay

Find reviews on the card.

GT 730 Low profile reviews - Search Videos (bing.com)

If that card won't meet your needs, then I recommend you start a new discussion on that.

There are folks on this forum who know more than I do about what video cards under $50 might be better than the GT 730.

I have a Zotac GT 730 4 GB low profile card in one of my HP PC's and I am happy with it, but I don't play video games.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.