Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All in one

My All in one is running extremely slow. I was looking to upgrade the RAM and the HD, but I can't find what the minimum or maximum requirements are. Any help would be appreciated. It is a model 24-F0047c

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

16 GB maximum installed memory and up to a 4TB SSD.

Online vendor source for guaranteed compatible memory and SSD products, specifically for your All-In-One PC.

https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/hp-compaq/hp-24-f0047c-all-in-one

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

While it is your All-in-One and you can do what you want to it -- I would strongly advise AGAINST trying to remove the case yourself.

These are not like the older laptops where you remove a handful of screws and the case just pops off; instead, you usually have to PRY the case off -- and that presents a serious risk of cracking the screen because that usually extends all the way to the ends of the PC, since their is no bezel to protect it.

I know this because this happened to me two years ago and despite my being very careful and following a YouTube video that was very detailed; nonetheless, I cracked the screen trying to pry off the back off the case.

Your safest option would be to take this to a PC or laptop repair facility that has dealt with these and can remove the case without any damage.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

This is how the parts are removed. This is an official HP support video. Just follow the instructions in the video.

I have not thread a report of someone else having a problem following the instructions.

Many new members have asked for information on upgrading the 22", 24 and 27" AIO desktop pc's and damaging the screen has not been a trending response.

Do be aware that any maintenance and/or upgrade you perform on your own, means you have accepted the risk of damaging your laptop or PC.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.