Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp24 10015na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where I can find replacement screen for my all in one pc?

received_3034961956790809.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Sysojevslava

You can use the HP Part Surfer to find the replacement parts.

For the model you noted, there are two references (4DW95EA4DW95EAR) so check yours on the sticker behind your computer.

If Part Surfer doesn't permit you to directly buy, you will be able to google the part numbers 🙂

System and network administrator since 2004. Sometimes I help you, sometimes you help me. If my answer helped you, feel free to thumb up 🙂
HP Recommended

Can find reference on the back, here is a labels. Maybe somebody will see it.

received_3034961956790809.jpeg

received_2971577899789639.jpeg

 tnak you.

HP Recommended

On the first picture, I saw your computer's reference (4KD18EA#ABU) and its serial number ([personal info removed]).

So I went to HP Part Surfer and typed your serial number.

I found the reference for the screen: 903366-001

From there, you'll find a seller for you screen by googling that reference number on (links aren't sponsored, always check with the seller that it is compatible with your computer):

By the way, if it helped you, you can thank me by clicking the kudos button and by accepting my answer as the solution 🙂

System and network administrator since 2004. Sometimes I help you, sometimes you help me. If my answer helped you, feel free to thumb up 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.