Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I bought a Reverb G2 in R.F
I have error 7-14. I called HP R.F, they told me to send a new cable by courier. 12 days have passed, today I called HP again and they told me that there was no new cable in R.F, so they could not send me the cable. Why don't you like your clients in Russia? Why are there no new cables in R.F? When will new cables appear in Russia? How much longer to wait? This is a very bad job, why should I wait so long? It's a shame for HP! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@Issaakiy,

I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Dear HP support.
Please help me, this is a very bad situation.
HP support in Russia, ignores my requests. I wrote a claim, but they do not answer me..
They don't send me a new cable.
What should I do?
Thanks!

HP Recommended

@Issaakiy

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon in the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Echo_Lake.

Thanks a lot for your support!

I have provided all the information, I hope you will help me in this terrible situation.

Kind Regards,

HP Recommended

Today again called HP Moscow .

But they couldn’t help me in any way, they don’t know anything.

What to do?

HP Recommended

Dear Echo_Lake!

Where are you? It's been three days.
Do you have any news for me?

HP Recommended

Dear HP Support!

Please help me! Echo_Lake has been ignoring my messages. I do not understand what's going on.  This is a terrible situation. HP does not fulfill its warranty obligations. What the hell is going on? What should I do? 

Are these sanctions against Russian users? Why do you ignore users from Russia? How long must I wait? Maybe send me a message to CEO HP? This is a nightmare, not support. I have to go to law enforcement agencies in Russia?

It's a disgrace HP!!!

HP Recommended

Hi@Issaakiy,

I have escalated your issue to HP’s Support Team in your region. They will review and check for possible options available, if any, to resolve your issue.  You should be contacted within 2-4 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays).  Response times may vary by region.

HP Recommended

Dear Praveenbv,

Thank you very much for support and help. Hallelujah!

This evening, I received an email from HP Moscow.

I received a tracking number of the order, delivery on December 20.

Kind Regards,

HP Recommended

@Issaakiy

Thank you for posting back. 

I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.