Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 40L Gaming Desktop PC GT21-0000i (392G1AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi everyone! i just unboxed and started using the product that i mentioned (OMEN 40L Desktop GT21-0012nl PC, if for some reason you can see it), and just after starting the first game with it (the finals, and palworld after it) the CPU temps just got at a peak of 95/98 degrees with AVG, temp of 87/88 with some cores hotter and some cooler (i used coreTemp). Which might be the issue? should i get a new cooler? should i stop playing until i fix the problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@justtommy , welcome to the Community.

It depends if the temperatures are Celsius or Fahrenheit.  The Tjunction for the motherboard is 100C which is 212F.  If they are Celsius it is too hot.  You should contact HP Customer Support to see what they have to say about it since the computer is new!  The problem will most likely get worse as the dust develops.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.