Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC TG02-1000i (6V9R9AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi! I have a problem with my pc that as soon as I start the computer or restart it, the screen turns off then turns back on while making notification sounds as if disconnecting and reconnecting. I think it may be a problem in detecting my monitor as there seems to be no issue with my monitor since I tried connecting it with other devices. I also tried different cables and the same thing seems to happen. It is really frustrating. Please come up with a solution I’m BEGGING as I don’t want this PC to be broken since it was quite expensive!

thanks,

Krgoz

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Krogz 

Welcome to the HP Forum.

Do you purchase a extended warranty for your PC?

Does this only happen once when you start or restart the PC?

You have stated the monitor works with other devices and you have tried different video cables. Have you tried both HDMI and DP cables if your monitor supports DP?

Have you updated the graphics card drivers recently? Your PC may have an: AMD, Nvidia, or Intel Arc graphics card.

Reseat the power supply connection to the graphics card if your card requires supplemental PCIe power. Reseat the graphics card.

Remove the discrete graphics card. Then try onboard graphics if you have an non "F" Intel CPU. 

Lastly, a possible intermittent power delivery problem (component failure) may exist between the power supply, the MB (PCIe x16 slot) or the graphics card.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.