Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am currently in my two month trial and I am close to exceeding 300 printed pages this month.

How exactly are charges for pages exceeding 300 calculated please? Your automated response on chat merely stated ' affordable rates', but I'd like more detail on this.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

See HP's page here. For the 300 page per month plan in the UK the charges for overage are £1 per 20 pages of overage.  If you use over 300 pages but less than 320 the extra pages will be rolled over to the next month.  For example, if you print 301 pages in the printing period you would be charged £1 and the next month you would have 319 pages.

Unused pages can be rolled over up to two months maximum.  For example, if you only use 100 pages one month the unused 200 pages would be available the next month as long as you have an active account.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the explanation.

HP Recommended

If your question has been resolved please mark the answer as "Accept as solution".  This will help others with the same issue find the answer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.