Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Could i use amd storemi on my laptop 15-ac041ne and could hp make solutions like that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Ahmedibrahem Greetings from the HP Community!

For those who aren't ware:
AMD StoreMI Technology is included with every motherboard that features an AMD X399, 400-series,  500-series or TRX40 chipset.

I'm afraid your device does not support this feature as it contains these specifications: click here to view.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Ahmedibrahem Greetings from the HP Community!

For those who aren't ware:
AMD StoreMI Technology is included with every motherboard that features an AMD X399, 400-series,  500-series or TRX40 chipset.

I'm afraid your device does not support this feature as it contains these specifications: click here to view.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How i know that i have m.2 port and if i i have in which kind sata3 or pcle

HP Recommended

@Ahmedibrahem It looks like your device has only one m.2 port and its being utilized by the WLAN card: click here to verify

I hope that answers your query.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Are there any solution to use ssd hard disk that use m.2 pcle port on my laptop 

HP Recommended

@Ahmedibrahem Welcome to HP Community!

Unfortunately, there is no option to use the M2 SSD. The port is used for Wifi cards. 

Please see the manual.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.