Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

This year HP acquired Teradici. By combining Teradici CAS and ZCentral software we can better support our customers' increasingly complex remote computing needs and create a truly best in class remote access software product. The future combined product will be based on the Teradici CAS software and licensing platform while including many of the features of ZCentral Remote Boost1 and ZCentral Connect2 that are not in Teradici CAS today.

On December 15, 2021 we took the first step with customers on our journey by launching the 1-year HP-Teradici single subscription3 (Teradici CA+ subscription). This offering will add ZCentral software to the existing one-year Teradici CA+ subscription. This will allow existing ZCentral Remote Boost customers to continue using that product while allowing them to test the new capabilities of Teradici CAS. With the 1-year HP-Teradici single subscription, customers can utilize the great features of both software platforms and automatically receive updates to help them transition seamlessly into our future combined product release.

• As of December 15th, 2021 HP is no longer including a perpetual license of ZCentral Remote Boost with Z by HP Workstations. A time-bound license of ZCentral Remote Boost will continue to be available for Z Workstation customers through December 31st, 2022. Starting on January 1, 2023, a valid software subscription will be required.
  • Customers should not upgrade to ZCentral Remote Boost v22 if they want to continue using their perpetual license beyond 2022.

Customers who have purchased ZCentral software (including HP RGS 7) and/or received a ZCentral Remote Boost license with the purchase of a Z Workstation will receive a 40% discount4 on a 1-year HP-Teradici single subscription (Teradici CA+ subscription). The promotion will run from December 15th, 2021 through April 30th, 2022.

DISCLAIMERS:

1. Remote HP ZCentral Remote Boost Sender does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z Workstations (desktops and laptops) without license purchase through December 31, 2022. License purchase is required to use ZCentral Remote Boost Sender on non-Z hardware.   Starting December 15, 2021, a CA+ subscription (ZCentral Remote Boost and Teradici CAS) can be purchased at https://teradici.com/products/future-of-remote-compute. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender requires Windows 10 or 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.  . 
  2. If you purchased a ZCentral Connect version 20 license, the purchased ZCentral Connect license will not expire. If you are using ZCentral Connect version 22- as part of the HP and Teradici single subscription (CA+ subscription) your license to use the software will expire with the term of the 1-year subscription. HP ZCentral Connect requires HP ZCentral Remote Boost Software which can be downloaded at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost, a Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016 or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and Intel Active Management Technology for select features.  disclaimer goes here. 
  3. HP and Teradici single 1-year subscription (CA+ subscription) is available for purchase at https://teradici.com/products/future-of-remote-compute. The subscription includes HP ZCentral Remote Boost, Teradici CAS, and for a limited time HP ZCentral Connect version 22. Minimum five (5) seats required per order. Subscription expires one year from date of purchase and will not automatically renew. After one year, unless you renew your subscription, you will not have access to the remote computing device using the CA+ software. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender requires Windows 10 and 11, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. ZCentral Connect requires Windows (10 or 11) or Windows Server (2016 or 2019) operating system, Microsoft Active Directory and Intel Active Management Technology for select features. Teradici CAS – PCoIP Agents require Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 or 2019, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), Ubuntu 18.04 or macOS Agent Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11). Teradici CAS – PCoIP Clients require Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 or 20.4 and macOS Catalina (10.15) or Big Sur (11). See https://teradici.com/products/future-of-remote-compute. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
  4. For each HP ZCentral Remote Boost license, HP RGS license, and/or Z by HP workstation purchase, a 40% discount is applicable to the HP and Teradici single 1-year subscription (CA+ subscription) only and is available from December 15, 2021 through April 30, 2022. Customer verification and minimum five (5) seats required per order. For existing mixed HP ZCentral Remote Boost/CAS customers, discount applies only to new CA+ subscriptions. Offer is subject to change without notice. See https://teradici.com/products/future-of-remote-compute. Additional terms and conditions may apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

ZCentral Remote Boost

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/zcentral-remote-boost.html

ZCentral Connect

https://www.hp.com/us-en/workstations/zcentral.html

I have also attached the V22.0 release notes for ZCentral Remote Boost and Connect, as well

as the FAQ regarding V22.0.

I am an HP employee.
44 REPLIES 44
HP Recommended

Thanks for the sharing!

I am HP Employee
HP Recommended

Is there a way to auto update? 

HP Recommended

If you have a newer version, you can launch the executable and be able to update from an existing version to the newer version.  This is helpful if you have settings in the rgreceiverconfig or the rgsenderconfig file that you don't want to have to recreate when you do a new installation which will put in a default configuration file.  There is no automated process, you would need to download the new version and install it.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Ok Thank you,

After installing the new updates I am having lots of connections problems with Network lose activity. I have 3 licenses and would like to know if you have any solutions, or if there is a contact number that you can give me for support? 

HP Recommended

There is a new patch release (20.2.1.) for ZCentral Remote Boost that should be on the web in a few days.  Can you please try it and let me know if it resolves your connection issues?  If not, can you please raise a case?  You can do this through chat, online on HP Support website https://support.hp.com/us-en. 

There is also support phone numbers on this website.  You will need a user account to log in to see support options.

Under Business Support pull down menu, choose to create a case if you want to do this online.  If you do not have Z Workstations, you will need to check that my product does not have a serial number and choose Remote Graphic Software.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

You can do upgrades from one version to another without having to uninstall and reinstall, not sure if that is what you are asking about or not.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Is there a new Agent Version? I can not find it in the downloaded Files.

cu

Dany

HP Recommended

There is a new agent version, you normally download the agent via the Manager Administrator Portal from the Installers page links.  If you still have problems, let me know.  I can provide you with another download link.

Kelly

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

HP Performance Advisor does not see this version 2020.3 O. It is not possible to manage sender settings.
And when will they add the ability to transfer files between the sender and the rgreceiver?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.