Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet 1020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Are there JetDirect models compatible with the Laserjet 1020?   The printer works fine with a USB direct connection with my Windows10 (64bit) machine.   WIreless not needed, only need ethernet.   Found this page  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00381794  which lists 4 compatible models for the 1022, but it's not clear if they would also work with the 1020.    Thanks for any help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@rickypam

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Yes, the listed models will be compatible with the Laserjet 1020 Printer.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@rickypam

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Yes, the listed models will be compatible with the Laserjet 1020 Printer.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Betty0610:

Thank you for your help.

RIck

HP Recommended

@rickypam

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi rick 

I have the same printer laserjet 1020 and I have the  Em3700 hp print server jetdirect I dont know it need be configured , actually the device  has default setting, but it no work can you help me ? 

thk you 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.