Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Laserjet 1020
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Dear Sir,

Please provide End of Support date for below listed printer, We want to buy new HP printer against it if these are end of life.

HP Laserjet 1020
HP Laserjet 3055
HP Laserjet 3390
HP Laserjet 4650
HP Laserjet 1536dnf
HP Laserjet 5550dn
HP Laserjet 9040
HP Laserjet 9050
HP inkjet K5300
HP Laserjet M1005MFD
HP Laserjet M202DW
HP color Laserjet M451DN
HP color Laserjet M452DN
HP Laserjet P1606DN
HP Laserjet P2015DN
HP color Laserjet PRO 200 COLOR M251N
HP PRO MFP M126NW

Samsung Color CLP 775ND
Samsung ML 1640
Samsung ML 2161
Samsung ML 2581n
Samsung ML 3471dn
Samsung ML-4510ND
Samsung SCX-3401

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Are you buying a used printer or new? I ask because many printers on the list are ancient and the printers are designed for vastly different  If you provide some details about your intended use I could provide currently available devices.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

I want to buy new printer but i want to above listed printer was obsulated or not ? if obsulated how to get letter from OEM vendor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.