Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-21-2022 03:43 AM
We are facing a situation: When calling the point between 2 sites using X50, the far end frequently hears its own voice during the meeting.
- We installed X50 with Trio C60 and Poly Studio Ex-Mic in a closed meeting room with an area of 25m2
- Scenario 1: Using only X50: at the audio input I configure "System Speaker". The far end sometimes hears his own voice.
- Scenario 2: Using X50 and Poly Studio Ex-Mic: In the audio input section, I set "System Speaker" and "TV Speaker". The far end often hears his own voice
- Scenario 3: Using X50 and Trio C60. Trio C60 is the controller. In the radio input section, I configure "System Speaker", "TV Speaker", "Phone Speaker" . The far end often hears his own voice
- Distance between X50 and Ex-mic/C60 is about 5m
- Infomation of X50 : hardware ver2 & firmware ver3.13
- Infomation of Trio C60: firmware ver 7.3.2
- Calling scenario: Point to point with 2 sites of X50
09-21-2022 04:40 AM
Hello @Long Hoang ,
Welcome back to the Poly Community.
I personally am aware of 2 issues:
- Poly C60 causing far end echo if a single speaker from far end talks escalated inside Poly as VOICE-69731. This should be fixed with the next 8.0.0 release due next week or so
- Studio X causing Echo which is another corner case and a user here has documented their own fix >here< Inside Poly, without having verified this via logs, a "fix" is EN-233770 or EN-233768 would need to come into support to check against logs
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN