Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-17-2019 12:36 AM
we just released Poly VideoOS Software 3.0.0 for Poly G7500, Poly Studio X50, and Poly Studio X30
- Poly G7500 v.3.0.0, with associated software link and documents, is available on the G7500 product support web pages for download.
What is included in this release?
- In addition to including features previously supported within the next-generation video software family, this system provides the following new features and capabilities:
- Poly Partner Mode – enabling supported third-party conferencing applications. Currently only for Zoom with v.3.0.0 software (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us).
- Poly Zero Touch Onboard support
- Poly TC8 support
- Poly NoiseBlockAI (next-generation noise blocking technology)
Consult the G7500 Release Notes for more detailed information.
Upgrade key required? No
What is available on the Support Website now?
- Poly G7500 3.0.0 software bundle image
- Poly Bluetooth Remote Control Setup Sheet
- Poly EagleEye Digital Extended Setup Sheet
- Poly G7500 Mounting Kit Setup Sheet
- Poly G7500 Room Preparation Guide
- Poly G7500 Setup Sheet
- Poly IP Ceiling Microphone Setup Sheet
- Poly IP Microphone Adaptor Setup Sheet
- Poly G7500 Command-Line API Reference Guide
- Poly Partner Mode Administrators Guide
- Poly Partner Mode User Guide
- Poly Video Mode Administrators Guide
- Poly Video Mode User Guide
- Poly VideoOS Configuration Parameters Reference Guide
- Poly VideoOS REST API Reference Guide
- Poly TC8 Setup Sheet
- Poly TC8 User Guide
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN