Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-04-2020 12:37 AM
we just released Software 220.127.116.11104 for G7500 and the Studio X series.
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS software 3.2.1. The Poly VideoOS software build contains the following device software versions:
- Poly G7500 and Studio X Family Software v.3.2.2, with associated software link and documents, are available on the Poly Studio X family product support web pages >G7500< and >Studio X< for download.
What is included in this release?
- In addition to including features previously supported within the Poly G7500 and Studio X video software family, this software provides the following new feature and capabilities:
- Zoom multicamera support
- Controlling the camera and waking the system remotely
- Default logging levels set to DEBUG
- Auto-merging incoming calls
- Miracast enhancements
- Device Mode enhancements
- Update device registration when downgrading
Consult the G7500 and Studio X Release Notes
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN