Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-05-2021 08:55 AM
we just released Software 188.8.131.52003 for G7500 and the Studio X series.
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS software 184.108.40.206003 The Poly VideoOS software build contains the following device software versions:
● Poly TC8 3.3.0
● Poly Microphone IP Adapter 3.0.0
● Poly IP Table Microphone 3.0.0
● Poly EagleEye Cube USB Camera 1.3.0
These release notes provide information on updates, features, and resolved and known issues for
systems using Poly VideoOS software with Poly G7500, Poly Studio X50, and Poly Studio X30.
Poly VideoOS software 3.3.0 includes the following features:
● Support for Zoom Rooms 5.4.0
● Setting Your Conferencing Provider to Device Mode
● VLAN and LLDP Enhancements
● 802.1X Enhancements
● Zoom Device Management Integration with TC8
● Studio X50 and Studio X30 LED Bar Brightness
● Polycom Content App Port
● Miracast Improvements
● Using Wi-Fi as the Primary Network ( When your system is using Zoom Rooms as the conferencing provider, you can configure your system to use Wi-Fi as the primary network.)
Note: When using Wi-Fi as the primary network connection, you can only connect to networks using 2.4 GHz.
● Removed Workspace Lighting Setting
● Monitor Display Settings Automatically Configured
Link to older 3.2.3 release >here<
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN