Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-30-2022 04:52 AM
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS 3.14.0 software. This Poly VideoOS software build also contains the following device software versions:
- Poly TC8 Controller 3.14.0
- Poly Microphone IP Adapter 3.0.1
- Poly IP Table Microphone 3.0.0
- Poly EagleEye Cube USB Camera 1.3.1
- Poly Studio E70 Camera 1.6.2
What’s New in This Release
Poly VideoOS 3.14.0 is a maintenance release and includes the following enhancements:
- Camera Presets in Multicamera Environments
- Default Camera Preset at Startup
- G7500 with Studio E70 Connectivity Fixes
- StarLeaf Will Be Removed as a Provider in a Future VideoOS Release
- Partner Application Updates
Camera Presets in Multicamera Environments
This release updates the underlying functionality for handling camera presets on systems with multiple connected cameras. Preset functionality on systems using only the built-in camera, with no additional cameras connected, remains the same.
If you’re using presets on a system with multiple cameras attached, you’ll need to reset the presets. This update won’t erase your presets, but may cause your presets to not work as expected.
For information on saving camera presets, see “Save a Camera Preset from the Local Interface” in the Poly Video Mode User Guide
Default Camera Preset at Startup
Introduced in this release, the system uses Preset 1 to set the default camera position at system startup. If you have camera tracking enabled, the tracking mode you choose determines the default camera position.
G7500 with Studio E70 Connectivity Fixes
This release provides fixes for G7500 and Studio E70 connectivity issues that may happen after a system update. This includes a fix for Studio E70 camera becoming stuck in DFU mode after a system update. This release also includes a fix for Studio E70 powered by a G7500 LLN port losing connectivity after a system update.
StarLeaf Will Be Removed as a Provider in a Future VideoOS Release
StarLeaf is included in this software release, but will be removed as a provider in a future release. Poly recommends choosing a different provider for your environment.
For a list of supported partner applications, see Supported Peripherals and Applications.
Partner Application Updates
Poly VideoOS 3.14.0 includes the following partner application updates:
1449/220.127.116.112090606 Company Portal:
• Maintenance release
• For more information on this Microsoft Teams Room release, see the Microsoft Teams Rooms website
Zoom Rooms Controller
• Universally Unique Identifier (UUID) for Uniform Resource Name (URN)
• Meeting layout chat panel enhancement
• For more information on this Zoom Room release, see the Zoom website
• Added camera tracking control, auto framing and speaker framing
• Added the ability to start and stop content sharing from locally connected devices such as HDMI in.
• Support for displaying photos while the system is idle
• Simplified the account activation process
• For more information on this Tencent release, see the Tencent website
- Older 3.13.0 release >here<
- Older 3.12.0 release >here<
- Older 3.11.0 release >here<
- Older 3.10.0 release >here<
- Older 3.9.1 release >here<
- Older 3.9.0 release >here<
- Older 3.8.0 release >here<
- Older 3.7.0 release >here<
- Older 3.6.0 release >here<
- Older 3.5.0 release >here<
- Older 3.3.4 release >here<
- Older 3.3.2 release >here<
- Older 3.3.1 release >here<
- Older 3.3 release >here<
- Older 3.2.3 release >here<
Release URLs >here<:
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN