Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-31-2022 01:08 PM
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS 3.14.1-3374010 software. This Poly VideoOS software build also contains the following device software versions:
• Poly TC8 Controller 4.0
• Poly Microphone IP Adapter 3.0.1
• Poly IP Table Microphone 3.0.0
• Poly EagleEye Cube USB Camera 1.3.1
• Poly Studio E70 Camera 1.6.2
What’s New in This Release
Poly VideoOS 3.14.0 is a maintenance release and includes important bug fixes
What’s New in This Release
Poly VideoOS 3.14.1 is a maintenance release and includes the following enhancements:
• Device Mode AirPlay / Miracast Fix
• Intermittent Audio, Video, and Content Loss in Poly Video Mode Fix
• Poly TC8 Unable to Pair After System Upgrade Fix
• Poly Video Mode Audio Echo Fix
• Partner Application Updates
Device Mode AirPlay / Miracast Fix
On Studio X systems, after exiting Device Mode the Airplay and Miracast options are no longer available on the TC8 Content Sharing screen. When this occurs, Miracast and AirPlay remain unavailable until you toggle Wireless Connectivity in the system web interface.
Intermittent Audio, Video, and Content Loss in Poly Video Mode Fix
This release includes a fix for the issue on Studio X systems in Poly Video mode causing intermittent audio, video and content sharing loss.
Poly TC8 Unable to Pair After System Upgrade Fix
This release includes a fix for the TC8 displaying the message “Checking for Room Controller. Please wait...” caused by the TC8 failing to pair after a system update.
Poly Video Mode Audio Echo Fix
This release includes a fix for the issue on Studio X series systems in Poly Video mode where the far side experiences echoes from near side audio.
Partner Application Updates
This release includes no partner application updates.
- Older 3.14.0 release >here<
- Older 3.13.0 release >here<
- Older 3.12.0 release >here<
- Older 3.11.0 release >here<
- Older 3.10.0 release >here<
- Older 3.9.1 release >here<
- Older 3.9.0 release >here<
- Older 3.8.0 release >here<
- Older 3.7.0 release >here<
- Older 3.6.0 release >here<
- Older 3.5.0 release >here<
- Older 3.3.4 release >here<
- Older 3.3.2 release >here<
- Older 3.3.1 release >here<
- Older 3.3 release >here<
- Older 3.2.3 release >here<
To downgrade to any other release navigate to the Web UI and select General Settings > Device Management > Change Download Update and select Custom Server URL and use one of the below >here<:
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN