Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-20-2022 04:23 AM
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS 3.14.2-378005 software. This Poly VideoOS software build also contains the following device software versions:
• Poly TC8 Controller 4.0
• Poly Microphone IP Adapter 3.0.1
• Poly IP Table Microphone 3.0.0
• Poly EagleEye Cube USB Camera 1.3.1
• Poly Studio E70 Camera 1.6.2-260011
- Poly VideoOS Software v.3.14.2 and Release Notes are now published on the Poly Support Portal.
What is included in this release:
- Poly VideoOS 3.14.2 is a maintenance release and includes the following enhancements.
- Group Framing Improvements
- Studio X30 Inverted Camera Fix
Upgrade key required?
What is available on the Support Website now?
- Version 3.14.2 SW and Release Notes available.
- Version 3.14.1 has been moved to the previous release tab
- Version 3.12.0 is the current JITC (no-radio) release
- User and Administrator Documents:
- Poly Partner Mode Administrator Guide (HTML)
- Poly Partner Mode User Guide (HTML)
- Poly Video Mode Administrator Guide (HTML)
- Poly Video Mode User Guide (HTML)
- Other documents:
- Poly Trio Controller Reference Guide
- Poly VideoOS Configuration Parameter Reference Guide (HTML)
- Poly VideoOS Miracast Performance Technical Reference
- Poly VideoOS REST API Reference Guide
- Polycom EagleEye IV Camera Documents
- Poly G7500 Command-Line API Reference Guide
- Quick Tips for Poly Studio X50 and Studio X30 in Microsoft Teams Mode
- Zoom Smart Gallery on Poly VideoOS Systems Best Practices 3.6.0
Along with set up documentation for X30, X50, X70, G7500, microphones, and Room Preparation Guide.
Poly OS 4.0 Android 10 Status
- Poly announced that 4.0 was expected in November 2022. This expected release date is delayed
- Older 3.14.1 release >here<
- Older 3.14.0 release >here<
- Older 3.13.0 release >here<
- Older 3.12.0 release >here<
- Older 3.11.0 release >here<
- Older 3.10.0 release >here<
- Older 3.9.1 release >here<
- Older 3.9.0 release >here<
- Older 3.8.0 release >here<
- Older 3.7.0 release >here<
- Older 3.6.0 release >here<
- Older 3.5.0 release >here<
- Older 3.3.4 release >here<
- Older 3.3.2 release >here<
- Older 3.3.1 release >here<
- Older 3.3 release >here<
- Older 3.2.3 release >here<
To downgrade to any other release navigate to the Web UI and select General Settings > Device Management > Change Download Update and select Custom Server URL and use one of the below >here<:
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN