Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-21-2022 12:44 AM
Poly announces the release of Poly VideoOS 3.9.1 software. This Poly VideoOS software build also
contains the following device software versions:
- Poly TC8 3.9.0
- Poly Microphone IP Adapter 3.0.0
- Poly IP Table Microphone 3.0.0
- Poly EagleEye Cube USB camera 1.3.1
- Poly Studio E70 camera 1.2.1
These release notes provide information on updates, features, resolved and known issues for systems using Poly VideoOS software with Poly G7500 and Poly Studio X Family systems.
Poly VideoOS 3.9.1 includes the following:
- Fixes to G7500 Connectivity Issues using E70
- Factory Restore Partition Update to 3.9.1
This release provides fixes for connectivity issues between G7500 systems and Studio E70 cameras.
See the Poly Security Center for information about known and resolved security vulnerabilities.
Updated Partner Applications
Poly VideoOS 3.9.1 does not include updated partner applications
Poly VideoOS 3.9.1 includes the following partner applications:
- BlueJeans 126.96.36.199
- Microsoft Teams Version 1449/188.8.131.521120201 APK 2F
- Zoom Rooms 5.8.3
- Older 3.9.0 release >here<
- Older 3.8.0 release >here<
- Older 3.7.0 release >here<
- Older 3.6.0 release >here<
- Older 3.5.0 release >here<
- Older 3.3.4 release >here<
- Older 3.3.2 release >here<
- Older 3.3.1 release >here<
- Older 3.3 release >here<
- Older 3.2.3 release >here<
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN