Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-11-2019 06:50 AM
Hello @Sumurai ,
welcome back to the Poly Community.
Both the communities Must Read First and the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.
This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.
As a reminder the basic information asked for:
- Provide the exact Software Version of your Codec
- Provide the Codec Model
- Provide the Call Platform (aka openSIP,Teams, Skype for Business Online, Skype for Business on Premise, Lync or H.323)
- Additional Poly Infrastructure (RPRM,PDMS or CMA)
- If possible provide a Log and either attach them or use the Code Tag.Consult the Troubleshooting Section found within the FAQ if applicable
- If possible provide the Serial Number of the device
- Provide details for example if the issue is a day 1 issue or only happened after an upgrade or any other relevant details
- For questions around Support please check here
Whilst providing some of these details may not directly impact any possible answer the community can provide, it does enable Poly to have an overview of the current software used. In addition, providing all details at the same time allow us to check logs or look up potential support partners if an issue needs to come into support. It also enables us to verify the entitlement for using features.
Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN