Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I’m trying to print wallet size photos on my Hp jet pro 8020. I’d like the photos to be 2.5 x 3.5 and printed on a 4 x 6 photo paper. I know somewhere there is a setting where I can choose to print 2 wallet size photos onto 1  4 x 6  piece of paper. I am having trouble navigating the 2.5 x 3.5 dimension settings though. Even the “adjust Manually” setting doesn’t give you dimensions to know what size you’re Editing your photo too, you just drag the crop box and it doesn’t supply any measurements. Please, if you could provide step buy step Instructions on how to change the settings along with how to print in those settings that would be helpful! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Collage24 

Welcome to the HP Community --

I cannot tell from your description which Operating System / version you are running.

What?

Options vary greatly -- what works for one kind of device (computer, tablet, phone) does not always work on another.

Precision size printing and Tiled printing (more than one photo) requires an application or software that supports these specialties.  HP Smart - Mobile - At this writing, does not natively support the options you seek.

General Example - Windows - Full Driver installed - Cntrl-P (Print Pictures)

Set Paper size in top menu - select "wallet size"

Print_Pictures_Multiple-Photos-on-One-Sheet-of-Paper_3Print_Pictures_Multiple-Photos-on-One-Sheet-of-Paper_3

General Example - HP Smart - Windows - Multiple Photos

No size control using this method

HP_Smart_Win_Multiple_Photos_per_Sheet_All_3HP_Smart_Win_Multiple_Photos_per_Sheet_All_3

General Example - Windows - Irfanview - Custom Print Size

Photo editing and printing software -- not entirely "Plug and Play" for custom work.

Best option for precision size printing - printing two photos on a paper does require creating a simple Tile of the photos

Examples Tile / Table setup only on request

Irfanview_Custom_Print_Size_3Irfanview_Custom_Print_Size_3

HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources

Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories: Alerts, Troubleshooting, Ink & Paper, HP Software / Drivers / Firmware Updates , Setup & User Guides, Product Specifications, Account & Registration, Warranty & Repair

Open 

Product Home - Printers

Enter the device type and model name of your HP product

OR

Results for "Hp jet pro 8020" (4) 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.