Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Any idea for hp 250 g3 administrator password or power on password.

The message is 'system disabled'[52057105]

The USB ports do not work, I replaced the two USB ports near the burner and hard drive, unfortunately connecting any device is not detected anything.
I want to get into the BIOS because reading here on the site, perhaps there is the off USB legacy.
my model number is: J4R75EA#ABZ

Rev: 2213-100

Hope you got the data correctly, please help at least to find the right driver and enter the bios to see if you USB ports are disabled.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Tonynox

For the power-on or BIOS password enter   43935121

REO

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Tonynox

For the power-on or BIOS password enter   43935121

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you so much, I managed to get into the BIOS.
I set the USB legacy and the USB 3.0 controller, unfortunately I have not solved the problem of the USB ports, now I feel with the drivers here on the site, hopefully good!
Thanks again to the heart, season's greetings

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.