Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp Laptop 15-bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

Hello for everyone,

Can someone please help me find a new battery for my laptop? For the last couple of weeks my computer was lagging and couldn't hold battery properly, so I was thinking to replace the battery before my University starts. I'm living in Canada and I looked for a new one but I couldn't find any.  

Battery Info;

Name-PABAS0241231
Manufacturer- Hewlett-Packard 
Serial Number= [Personal Information Removed]
Chemistry LION
Long Term 1
Sealed 0 Design
Capacity=31080mWh
Full Charge capacity=20291 mWh

System Product Name HP  Laptop 15-bs0xx

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You are welcome, @YO48!

Here are all of the components for your laptop on HP PartSurfer.  Here is the Part # for the battery 919700-850.  Here it is at in Canada: https://www.battdepot.com/ca/search/opn/hp/919700-850.aspx.

I suggest that you research the seller before buying from them.  You can use the part # to see if you can find it at another seller.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@YO48 , welcome to the Community.

What is the Product Number of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information. You can find the Product Number at the bottom of the page when you open HP Support Assistant.

HP Recommended

HI,

Thanks for the reply. my product number is= 1UG34UA#ABL.

I would also appreciate if there any alternative batteries for my laptop with a good price and quality. 

HP Recommended

You are welcome, @YO48!

Here are all of the components for your laptop on HP PartSurfer.  Here is the Part # for the battery 919700-850.  Here it is at in Canada: https://www.battdepot.com/ca/search/opn/hp/919700-850.aspx.

I suggest that you research the seller before buying from them.  You can use the part # to see if you can find it at another seller.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Thanks so much. Is there any alternative models/batteries I could get because I just checked the website but I'm not super sure about the spot.

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @YO48!

@YO48 wrote:

Thanks so much. Is there any alternative models/batteries I could get because I just checked the website but I'm not super sure about the spot.

You can run a search using the part # for the battery and I am certain that you will find other sellers.  You will most likely have to buy a third-party seller's battery.

HP Recommended

Great. Thanks again

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @YO48!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.