Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Thank you so much!!

You have really helped me to clear my doubts.

As the mannual mentioned i can install 128GB or 256 GB SSD.

Is there any problem in installing 240 GB ssd of WD ????

HP Recommended

Assuming we are talking about a 2.5 inch SATA SSD there will be no problem. You are not limited to the hardware listed in the Manual. 

HP Recommended

Bro there is a port beside the battery for m2 ssd please check once !large.jpg

HP Recommended

That's not the same model as we were talking about in this thread. So what is your point?

HP Recommended

yes you have m2 port for your m2 ssd, just look at the left side of your motherboard, there is print of m2 card slot, near to the card reader module. but there is no jack for m2 card on it, you should contact with hardware expert, so the can fix a suitable m2 card jack on the board, right on the print of m2 card print, by soldering or heat gun.  I've underline the area where the print of m2 card is.. i hope that you will understand itScreenshot (88)_LI.jpg

HP Recommended

Hello Sir,

As you said earlier that optical drive is slower,

And you are suggesting to put SSD in HDD slot and move HDD to DVD slot.

So If i do the same, accessing HDD will be slower?

Or it would be the same as now...

Thankyou Sir!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.