Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP OMEN is not allowing me to access the Lighting or Network Booster settings, in the OMEN Gaming Hub. It says that "The required HP services cannot be found" and asks that in order "to resolve it" I have to "click on the Update button". I did as it said, it installed the update, and the laptop restarted; but the problem still remained. I do not what to do to resolve this, please help. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I suggest that you uninstall the Omen Gaming Hub and then download a new copy  of the software and then install it.

Here is the latest version.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-15-en0000-laptop-pc-series/32827270/...

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

First of all, thank you for responding. Unfortunately, I have downloaded this SDK a million times now, and each time, it reboots the device after installation with the problem persisting every time. I uninstalled and reinstalled the OMEN Gaming Hub a couple times as well, to the latest version available in the App Market, but still no luck. Please suggest anything else that I might be missing or any other option which might be helpful in this situation. Thank You.

HP Recommended

It sounds as if there are some updates that haven't been installed to you operating system.

Do you have the HP System Event Utility installed?  That one is necessary.

Are you using an internet protection product that might be blocking the installation?

At times, ESET Internet Security, which is what I have used for a decade +, blocks installations of software that it perceives as malware  after scanning them. 

I will see if I can find which specific services are required for the Omen Hub. 

I have had it installed for a few years now.

Omen_Hub.png

Do you know how to perform a DISM online windows image repair?
The video below explains in detail how that is done. It is a safe process.

Your Windows 10 installation may have issues that are causing issues when trying to install the Omen Hub.

I am a volunteer forum member. If my suggestion solved your issue, help others by not' forgetting to mark that post as the accepted solution. Say thanks by clicking on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.