Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-aw016no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

A few days ago as I plugged in my laptop charger to the power socket, it caused electrical sparks and blew up a fuse. Luckily my laptop seems to be working normally. I'm assuming that the charger is broken and I wish to order a new one. I would like to verify that this product no: 213350-009 is the right charger for my laptop?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kraist

Greetings and Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Sorry to hear about the incident and hope you are okay!

Don't worry, I'm here to help! 

Here's a list of spare part# of the AC Adapter - 710412-001, 714635-850 and 741553-850

For the part# of the Power Cord, refer to page#20 of the User Guide.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Kraist

Greetings and Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Sorry to hear about the incident and hope you are okay!

Don't worry, I'm here to help! 

Here's a list of spare part# of the AC Adapter - 710412-001, 714635-850 and 741553-850

For the part# of the Power Cord, refer to page#20 of the User Guide.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day ahead 🙂

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am okay, thank you. Luckily nothing serious happened.

Thank you for your help. I would like to make sure that I understood correctly.

So all of these "710412-001, 714635-850 and 741553-850" are viable AC adapters for my computer and I just need

to select one of them?

And ofcourse the Power Cord, which I checked that was the one that I mentioned in my first post (213350-009).

HP Recommended

@Kraist

Thanks for getting back. Glad to know you are okay 🙂

That's correct. All 3 of them are compatible and you may choose one based on the availability. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else that I may help you with. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.