Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@Kedar-kivade

Please contact HP Support and they will provide you all the Service Options

Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

My spectre 360 cracked while in their custody to replace (supposedly) the m.b, keyboard, trackpad, the back of the case(?!!), the cooling fan..  over 2 seperate times while under warranty..   My screen came back cracked from the first warranty repair.  After leading me around for days and weeks about fixing and not fixing a screen that was fine b4 i sent the machine to them.. 

they never did, the computer still has pieces of glass falling out everywhere, and still crashes to a black screen after waking up about half the time..     HP SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THE COMPANY THEY ARE RUNNING AND THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES..   i will spend as many hours as i have wasted (packin/unpacking/wiping/reinstalling o.s/on phone n chat for hours needlessly with HP,) writing honest reviews of this product and the way i was treated after spending $1700 on a laptop with them..  

HP Recommended

@charliesaini

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, i appreciate it, but they will just run me round and round..   then they tell me to ship them the computer, i have to wipe it, ship it, do w/o my business computer for up 3 weeks, which was the first turn around time, when it came back with the broken screen, and they don't fix the screen..  the first warranty repair was because the trackpad was way wonky, ran the hardware test the tech specified and it came back defective, but even more importantly, the machine would wake up with a black screen,  with no way out except for a reboot ..  So the computer allegedly came back with a new trackpad, which fixed some of the trackpad issues, and also, with a new motherboard, which did not fix the issue..    The computer cannot be put to sleep because it will wake with a black scr,  1 out of 4 roughly..    

so on that first repair, which did not fix the main issue, it also came back with a cracked screen.  I was told that unless i had a picture of the computer being shipped to HP showing the screen intact, there was nothing that they could do..   i had a 4 month old, $1600 touchscreen laptop with a broken screen, which needed to be rebooted at least 5x a day. 

The 2nd warranty repair came about when i called in to tech support because the sound bar was dead, no audio.  The tech convinced me that they would take care of my broken screen,  with or w/o a picture of the computer being shipped with screen intact.  Once the computer was at the repair center, i was informed that only the soundbar would be replaced since cracked screens are not covered by the manuf. warranty, there was no mention of the constant black screen problem even though i thoroughly mentioned it and the importance of that problem being fixed on the 2nd warranty repair.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.