Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d0000 (2V8V2AV)

Hello!
I am from Ukraine and if you know now we have sometimes problems with electricity due the russion atack for over power stations and electrisity distribution stations. Now i have idea to buy some powerbank to charge laptop from it, but i don't know if my laptop support it and how much power(W) I need to charge. Have anyone information about this?

Thx in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@ALF007 

Your machine could be one of the following machines

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/victus-by-hp-16.1-inch-gaming-laptop-pc-16-d0000/2100286869/mod...

For example :   Victus by HP Laptop 16-d0420nd

As you can see, it only has  1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge) port which does NOT support USB Power Delivery therefore you can NOT use it to charge your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ALF007 

Your machine could be one of the following machines

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/victus-by-hp-16.1-inch-gaming-laptop-pc-16-d0000/2100286869/mod...

For example :   Victus by HP Laptop 16-d0420nd

As you can see, it only has  1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge) port which does NOT support USB Power Delivery therefore you can NOT use it to charge your machine.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It's not good news but thx a lot for your help!

HP Recommended
Product: HP Pavilion Gaming - 17-Cd0024ur
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

Hi, I'm trying to charge my laptop with a Bluetti EB55 charging station via a 100W port and a USB-C > USB-C cable. Information on the possibility of such charging differs on different resources. Please tell me if my laptop model supports such charging, if it does, then why does the laptop not charge. I will be grateful for your help. Hi, I recently wrote a post but no one has responded. Now I'll try to write you back, maybe I'll be lucky to solve my problem here, because I have a similar problem to the author of the post. And I, too, am from Ukraine, like him. Sorry for my bad English

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.