Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
PAVILION 15-au147nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody,

the first time that I write in this community.

I have a question about my laptop Pavilion 15.

Is it possible to integrated a second SSD or to change SSD with bigger size, p.e. 1 Tb?

I'm forward your support

Roby87

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@roby87,

Thank you for reaching HP Community. I would be happy to help!

I did go through the Solid-state drive speciƭcations for your product.

Below is the Supported M.2 SATA-3 SSD for your device.

Refer to this link: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05228250 for Maintenance and Service Guide

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@roby87,

Thank you for reaching HP Community. I would be happy to help!

I did go through the Solid-state drive speciƭcations for your product.

Below is the Supported M.2 SATA-3 SSD for your device.

Refer to this link: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05228250 for Maintenance and Service Guide

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Dear @raj1788,

thank for your support.

if I undestood correctly, I have the possibility to replace the internal storage with one bigger size.

For example, If I have 128Gb STATA III SSD, I can to replace with 1 TB SATA III SSD, is it correct?

Have a nice day

ROby87

HP Recommended

@roby87

Yes, you are right. You can go ahead and install up to 1TB SSD on the computer.

Refer to the service guide shared for detailed information.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.