Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone!

Could someone manage downloading the TPM update for HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx through the HP Support web page : https://support.hp.com/be-fr/document/c05792935

When I try to download the file, I get redirected to an error page. It looks like the download link provided by HP is not working anymore for my PC...

Does someone know how I could get the installation package for my PC?

Thankfully, Cyril

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, Cyril:

What sp##### file are you trying to download?

I do not see your notebook's Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx model series on the list of PC's supported for the upgrade.

I only see the Spectre Pro model series on there.

HP Spectre Pro 13 G1

HP Spectre Pro x360 G2

Doesn't your notebook already have a TPM 2.0 device?

I do not believe that any of those files are applicable to your model.

Paul

HP Recommended

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your quick answer. In the list I see:

• HP Spectre x360 13 Convertible PC (models 13-ae0xx)
  • SLB9665 TPM 2.0 ver. 5.62.3126.0
  • SP84186

This seems to apply to my computer, does it? This is this file that I am currently trying to download, but the link seems broken.

I received a notification from Windows Defender saying that my TPM had to be updated, which redirected me on this download page.

Thankfully, Cyril

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Cyril.

Sorry.  I completely missed that section on the webpage.

It appears that file has been removed from the HP FTP site, and I believe that this is the reason why the file has been removed...

TPM need to be updated : sp84186 with bios version F.11 unde... - HP Support Community - 7083784

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.