Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Sam in Texas  Hi  I have an update to my problem with  saving files . I hope you  find my information  of interest.

You recall that I wrote I think the problem was with my extensions

I  spent a long time trying with and without a differnt extentions .

It seems that the problem is a Proxy server I use called PureVPN . 

When used the proxy server interferes with uploading files 

Best wishes  Stanley  

HP Recommended

Sam in Texas  Hi  I have an update to my problem with  saving files . I hope you  find my information  of interest.

You recall that I wrote I think the problem was with my extensions

I  spent a long time trying with and without a differnt extentions .

It seems that the problem is a Proxy server I use called PureVPN . 

When used the proxy server interferes with uploading files 

Best wishes  Stanley  

HP Recommended

It's always very rewarding to self-troubleshoot a problem.  Congratualtions!  I'm not familiar PureVPN,  but it looks like some features they only allow you to manage if you have a PureVPN Premium account.   I think your best bet for troubleshoting this issue is to work with PureVPN.  - Sincerely, Sam-in-Texas

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thanks for your time.Possibly at a later date I will contact them 

Stanley 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.