Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-ac628TU
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I bought this computer:

http://support.hp.com/th-en/document/c04941658

When I want to install windows 7 (32 bit) it asks for a cd with drivers.

There are no HP drivers for windows for this computer.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey, 

Thanks for joining in @Johnmars3. This is a great place to ask questions and receive suggestions, solutions and a helping hand from the community. 

I see that you are wanting to install Windows 7 on your HP Notebook - 15-ac628tu. Here is the driver's page for your HP Notebook - 15-ac628tu that is already preset to Windows 7 drivers that are available for your Notebook. You would have to use your own CD copy of Windows, whether you purchased it from Microsoft or another vendor to install it on your Notebook. 

Then you can use the drivers from the driver page for HP. 

I hope that this helps! 

If you feel this post has helped you, could help others joining in and looking for a solution or you just want to say cheers, please click the Accept as Solution button and/or the Thumbs Up

If you require further assistance, please re-post with the results of the troubleshooting and I would be more than happy to do my best to provide another solution. 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey, 

Thanks for joining in @Johnmars3. This is a great place to ask questions and receive suggestions, solutions and a helping hand from the community. 

I see that you are wanting to install Windows 7 on your HP Notebook - 15-ac628tu. Here is the driver's page for your HP Notebook - 15-ac628tu that is already preset to Windows 7 drivers that are available for your Notebook. You would have to use your own CD copy of Windows, whether you purchased it from Microsoft or another vendor to install it on your Notebook. 

Then you can use the drivers from the driver page for HP. 

I hope that this helps! 

If you feel this post has helped you, could help others joining in and looking for a solution or you just want to say cheers, please click the Accept as Solution button and/or the Thumbs Up

If you require further assistance, please re-post with the results of the troubleshooting and I would be more than happy to do my best to provide another solution. 

Have a great day!

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.