Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey there Smiley Wink Can you please help me with HP Omen's Original Wallpaper. I bought laptop few weeks ago, reinstall my OS and unfortunately deleted wallpaper. I was trying to find it in the internet but there are no that wallpaper that came to me on my laptop in box.I found one.but it's such horrible with the ugly lines. PLEASE, send me the original box Omen's Wallpaper Smiley Wink here. With Best Regards, Rushford! 128116-red-omen-black-HP_Omen-video_games-laptop-Hewlett_Packard-Beats-knight-gamers.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Rushford

Here is the actual image from an Omen laptop. 

Yes it does have the lines in it. You probably didnt see them as much before if your screen brightness was turned down.

EDIT: A private download of Omen wallpapers is no longer needed. If you install the HP Omen Game Hub, it has an option to download all of the Omen wallpapers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @Rushford

Here is the actual image from an Omen laptop. 

Yes it does have the lines in it. You probably didnt see them as much before if your screen brightness was turned down.

EDIT: A private download of Omen wallpapers is no longer needed. If you install the HP Omen Game Hub, it has an option to download all of the Omen wallpapers.

HP Recommended

Oh man, thank a lot!:smileyvery-happy:

HP Recommended

The Wallpaper above is not the Original one.

Here you habe the Original one:

I got an HP Omen 17 an132ng and i got the Wallpaper trough the registry where it is saved.

And the Original one has not the lines through the Wallpaper.

Here is the registry link for you as well. I hope i could held you.

C:\windows\web\wallpaper\HP Backgrounds\backgroundDefault.jpg

backgroundDefault.jpg

HP Recommended

@Venom_GTX 

Actually, it was a file from my Omen W200 series 4K image from 2016 and is original. Since then, the graphic has changed and is darker which doesnt show the lines as much.

Your 17 an132ng came out in may, 2018.

Yes that is the file location, provided a user has not wiped their drive and clean installed Windows from the MS ISO.  Which was the case for the OP.  :Wink:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.