Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

pen came with my laptob pavilion laptop table not working instructions not showing how to pair pen is it a bluetooth ?pen

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @KSENGHANI,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

The HP Pavilion laptops typically come with a stylus pen that is used for interacting with the touchscreen or for more precise input. This pen does not usually require pairing via Bluetooth like other stylus pens might.

If your pen is not working, there could be several reasons why.

• Battery: Check if the battery of the pen needs to be replaced or charged. Sometimes, stylus pens require batteries for operation.
  • Compatibility: Ensure that the pen is compatible with your specific HP Pavilion laptop model. Not all Pavilion laptops come with a stylus, and even if they do, there could be variations in compatibility.
  • Settings: Check the settings of your laptop to ensure that the pen input is enabled. There may be specific settings related to the stylus that need to be configured.
  • Drivers: Make sure that the necessary drivers for the stylus are installed on your laptop. You may need to download and install drivers from the HP website if they are not already installed.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.