Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Firefly 14 inch G10 A Mobile Workstation PC (752N3AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello.

I am facing with lot of display image malfunctions while watching any video in any webbrowser.

Device is using all the latest drivers included latest video driver from HP support site:

AMD Video Driver and Control Panel

31.0.14070.15002 Rev.W

I am using usb-c connection to gigabyt m32u 4k monitor at 120hz with no other issues.

It is happening in all web browser and the issues are appering while the windows in the system are moving and changing their size. For example overlapping of a window with another window will cause this behavior and whole webbrowser window is for some time white and wrong drawed, etc. After clicking webbrowser is this windows overpainted and screen with the video is back.

Sometimes the video playback is broken and require refresh website to get the video playable again.

Very strange behavior. It looks to wrong video driver from my long time experiences.

Windows 11 pro, tested with Firefox and Chrome.

Playing video in VLC is fine and I have no issues.

Thank you for any help with this.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello All.

After Windows 11 update review and latest Firefox Beta is is now fixed.

Video in browsers is stable as the big hard rock.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Unfortunately the issue is back.

It is independent on Browser. It happened in Edge, In Chrome, in Firefox.

Change the size of Window with playing vide, or switch from or to Full Screen Playback the error occurs.

I have got the message of the error: HLS_BUFFER_APPEND_ERROR

tomasmark79_0-1708199552002.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.