Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Ihave no idea how to regain use of my mouse on surfacee pro 3.

HP Recommended

@shores wrote:

Ihave no idea how to regain use of my mouse on surfacee pro 3.

The Surface Pro 3 is not an HP product.

I suggest you try asking MicroSoft on their support site:

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Good Afternoon !!

how if??  on the upper left side on the corner is not work ?? on the touch pad !! it's not working !! so ?? how can i turned it on ?? without using it?? is there any solution ?? without using it on the left side corner of the touch pad ??

The Model of my laptop is HP Pavillion g6 !!  please! Let me know ,, Thanks 🙂

HP Recommended
How do I get the touchpad to work on hp chrome laptop
Model 14-x010wm?
HP Recommended
I have a Hp stream 11.3 laptop and I can not figure out how to make my mouse pad work again. I have Windows 10
HP Recommended
Please help me out I can't click on my mouse so I can log in my password and use my laptop the model is HP 15-ac 182nia
HP Recommended

Thanks BBot,

it worked well.

HP Recommended
Hi thankyou soooooo much! Something so simple to fix it! I must have accidently double clicked in error. Very frustrating! But grateful for your advice! Cheers 🙂
HP Recommended

I have an HP 15 Notebook PC, how do I turn my mouse back on?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.