Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I saw that the intel Pro set for windows 7 was installed on my notebook, too.

So i downloaded the Wireless_18.12.1_ Win64 software and installed everything.

I started "Intel PROSet/Wireless Tool" at the little window i choosed "manage". After that i switched to "Intel MWT-Settings" and checked "include Intel My WiFi Technology-Settings in this package". Save and run this package.

Start Mouse Suite 2.3, but still the problem that the mouse is found but could not connect.

Are there any other settings you choosed for the package?? Can you maybe tell us all settings you checked/unchecked??

HP Recommended

Hello again!

This morning, when i turn on my laptop, after finishing some windows updates....the mouse get paired!

That is a surprise, because i'd never been able to pair my mouse with Windows 10.

Unfortunately, pairing its not working synonym in Windows 10.

Mouse still not working, but at least its a change!

Edited: 11:51 - Now working!!

Yeah! My HP wifi mouse is back!!! After the news of this morning, i decided to reinstall hp mouse suite 2.3, in order to get a clean install now that the wifi adapter seems to work better.

Fantastic news! Mouse is paired now, and it works perfect! The only thing that i do, is a clean install. Microsoft people seems to solve the problem.

For those who still not working, i have a Realtek 8187SE wireless adapter.

HP Recommended

So, after a year of this mouse chillin on my desk i finally found a solution by doing the same.

Procedure:

1. Download new Windows 10 Intel Wireless PRO - in installation select custom and administrative tools.
2. Set the options as explained on the pg 2. of this post

3. Set the newly created profile
4. Restart PC
5. Install Mouse Suite from the scratch to delete old preferences
6. Mouse should pair instantly

7. Drink a cup of coffee and enjoy your product

HP Recommended

Dear kriistofor or the other guys!

Thank you for your solution tip for the HP WiFi Direct Mobile Mouse pairing problem but...

I tryed the way of this solution steps and I got the same message as before:

WiFiMouseDetect.png

I have an HP Folio 13-1003 Ultrabook and Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1030 WiFi adapter inside.

Do you have an idea about the right solution?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Peter

HP Recommended

Tengo el mismo problema.Siempre tuve productos HP, actualmente tengo 4 PC, 2 notebooks, 3 impresoras, 4 portafolios de cuero que salieron muy costosos, entre otros productos y no puedo creer que tenga problemas con un mouse. Soy de Argentina y no se si algun particular a comprado tantos productos HP como yo, y hoy me arrepiento. Tengo un mouse nuevo y no lo puedo usar. mucha bronca con la gente de HP. Saludos.

HP Recommended

@Cronoss

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

really kevin-t? come on! you did not answer any of our doubts, you never came to this post before, and of course you never helped us...not just a bit...so....

if you are going to kick Cronoss, just because he posted in spanish....oh come on! do something usefull!!! dont lose your time!

Cronoss, no te preocupes, hp siempre hace la gran poncio pilato....hace aproximadamente unos 15 años que empezó a fabricar solo basura....y se ha dedicado cada vez con más entusiasmo a esta actividad....

Saludos.

i'm sorry kevin-t...its not personal...no one from hp helped us in all this time, and you came here to say all that crap...i'm feeling a bit dissapointed

HP Recommended

to kriistofor

thanks  it did work for me i click everything and then when it was pairing i had to do it 2 times but it finally work thanks i really appreciate it

HP Recommended

Hello Guys,

It seemed that the solution worked for a short time. I installed the latest Intel WiFi adapter driver and I reinstalled the HP WiFi Mouse Suite.

It paired the mouse to my HP Folio 13 but just for a short timeframe as below screenshot presents:

2015-11-12 (1).png

It was succesful:

2015-11-12 (3).png

After restart or just using my notebook for a short period of time it lost the connection and I could not paired it again just after restarting the notebook and after that it also lost the connection and I could not paired again. 

Could you please write a step-by-step solution if you have the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Peter

HP Recommended

what i did to pair it was let the connect button press for awhile until it got detected after that it was good to go

i have turn off the computer and restarted it and turn it back on and its all good hope u can repeat the steps deleting everything probably and try again good luck i hope it works.

@Peter_007 wrote:

Hello Guys,

It seemed that the solution worked for a short time. I installed the latest Intel WiFi adapter driver and I reinstalled the HP WiFi Mouse Suite.

It paired the mouse to my HP Folio 13 but just for a short timeframe as below screenshot presents:

2015-11-12 (1).png

It was succesful:

2015-11-12 (3).png

After restart or just using my notebook for a short period of time it lost the connection and I could not paired it again just after restarting the notebook and after that it also lost the connection and I could not paired again. 

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Peter

@Peter_007 wrote:

Hello Guys,

2015-11-12 (1).png

It was succesful:

2015-11-12 (3).png

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Peter

@Peter_007 wrote:

Hello Guys,

2015-11-12 (1).png

It was succesful:

2015-11-12 (3).png

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Peter

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.