cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Seth_Prateek
Level 1
13 7 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Help required in connecting bluetooth headphone **bleep** microphone

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15ac 179tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi all,

The other day i was trying to connect a SYSKA(SH76) bluetooth enabled headphone **bleep** microphone to my newly purchased HP Pavilion 15ac179tx. I installed realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver and then started to find bluetooth enabled devices, neither my HTC 816 phone got detected nor my bluetooth enabled headset. I checked and found that all necessary settings for device detection were already correct yet windows failed to detect my device.

Any help please.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,749 93,406 12,276 26,107
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you give ALL devices are discoverlable ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Seth_Prateek
Author
Level 1
13 7 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

yes that option is enabled

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation