cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jcoppens
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

hp750: Replacement keyboard and rubber feet

HP Recommended

I live in Argentina, As there were no alternatives, I bought an hp750 with a local keyboard.

I can't believe how difficult it is to get a standard english keyboard.

Only a few weeks after my buy, one of the rubber thingies to protect the display almost got lost but I could repair (re-glue) that one in time.

A few days later, one of the rubber feet disappeared.

A mail through an HP webform, filling in all the laptop details, serial nrs, etc, only got a

reply over 30 days later, from someone in Costa Rica, who asked for all those details, again.

Can anyone indicate how to proceed?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
onezus
Level 2
24 21 1 5
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Jcoppins,

If you've got someone contacting you from HP I would just give them those details again. Its going to be hard to find those rubber protectors from anywhere but from HP.  But to save you time I would just type all that info into a new document and save it, then if you ever have another problem occur and they want your system info etc. all you have to do is copy and paste it. Other thoughts come to mind as well on this topic, you mentioned how hard it was to get an english keyboard. If you feel like your getting the run around HP doesn't have to manufacture everything on your system, and you just might find those and anything else you may need here:

http://www.newegg.com

This is my personal favorite, and they've had just about anything I've ever needed at prices that doesn't make you regret buying your pc. Hope this helps you now, and in the future as well.

0 Kudos
jcoppens
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks onezus,

I appreciate your reply. www.newegg.com doesn't seem to have replacement keyboards though (or, in fact any replacement parts).

Greetings,

John

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation