Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion g6 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

my family send me laptop from australia.preinstalled microsoft office 2015 comes with my laptop when it was purchased.

unfortunetly  i uninstalled microsoft office 2015 mistakenly.i want to get it back .i contacted microsoft support but they asking for  microsoft office product key .when i told them i dont have they said contact your manufacturer because you get microsoft office preinstalled.so i need microsoft office 2015 product key and software . i need help? so i intall it back

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello !!

Please try checking for the activation key in the laptop packaging ,

Or else try contacting the australia sales teams number to know if you can get the product key .

Regards,

Venkat

HP Recommended

is there any other easy solution to that issue?

HP Recommended

I am Afraid that is the only option,

Please check if that was a trail pack or one year free pack ,

Regards,

Venkat

HP Recommended

it was not trail pack or anyother. when laptop was purchased window installed and microsoft office was properly registered with microsoft 

HP Recommended

Hmmmmm !!

The best option is  have a word with the reseller from whom you purchased ,

Regards,

Venkat

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.