Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello I am having probook 4430s its wireless connection is not working, it says wireless connection is disabled please suggest a way out. Thanks in advance. 

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi,

There is a hard button and a light. Please press the button, what is the color of the light ?

4330s.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
When I switch on the laptop it shows white color but after some time changes to yellow automatically.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use this to setup:

http://h20239.www2.hp.com/techcenter/wireless/wireless_ts.htm

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

While starting the system I am getting the following message-

"the system has detected that a wireless module installed in the system is not supported and disabled it"

Please give your suggestions.

HP Recommended

Hi  , 

I have Probook 4330s Laptop due to some Problem is that Wireless not Working i see Network Connections Wireless Driver not Showing i downlode Driver and again Install but same problem and one more issue i start the any time showing Error WLAN Module (702) Plz i will request you help me ...... 

HP Recommended

Hi lovelinick,

I understand that you are having a problem with the wireless not working, and the network connection wireless driver not showing. I have included a document <here> to solve Internet Connection Issues with some excellent steps in it.

Now if the previous steps have not resolved the issue I have included this <link> so that you can run a hardware diagnostic on your computer to make sure that all parts are functioning properly.

Please let me know if this has resolved the issue.

Thank you

I worked on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Dear Sir ,  

i follow your step but problem is Wireless driver not showing in Network And Sharing Center i intall more Wireless driver but not showing wireless and i restart Pc same Error Not Supported Module 702 Plz Help Me............ 

HP Recommended

Hi Bhardwaj2013,

I understand that you are getting the error Not Supported Module 702. With regards to the trouble shooting steps that you followed, I am just wondering what the results of the hardware diagnostic test are for your computer.

If you have not run the hardware diagnostic test I have included the link <here> for you to do so.

Please let me know the results to the test. Thank you

I worked on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.