Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-26-2022 03:39 AM
we just released Poly Lens Relay
Customers who are using Cloud Relay Functions can now begin the process to migrate to Poly Lens, with Poly Lens Relay, a device that runs within a customer network, facilitating a simplified cloud-based communication path with a device or group of devices.
Lens Relay is used to proxy services from Poly Lens to devices and/or applications in the customer’s organization that cannot connect to Poly Lens directly. Lens Relay acts as a funnel point from the customer premise to Cloud interactions, particularly from Poly Lens.
Lens Relay handles:
- Software caching;
- Configuration and provisioning;
- Ground-to-cloud interactions
- Alleviates WAN overload;
- Secures certificate management;
- Provides IP address storage;
- Minimizes the number of open sockets on a firewall
- 8G RAM;
- 1 CPU core;
- 7Gb thin provisioned;
- 100Gb virtual disk (thick provisioned)
What is included in this release?
- OVA (Open Virtual Appliance package file);
- VHD (Virtual Hard Disk image) downloads are available
Documentation and Other Resources:
- Poly Lens Relay Overview
- Poly Lens Relay Setup Instructions
- Poly Lens Relay Integration
- Lens Relay Certification
- Step by Step instructions for how to migrate can be found here .
- PDMS-E End of Commercial Sale Notice and FAQ includes external information about supported devices and about the End of Sale for PDMS-E.
- Poly Lens Overview (video)
- Account Creation (video)·
- Invite Team Members (video)
- Poly Lens Provisioning and Onboarding Network Devices (video)
- Check out the Poly Lens Documentation Portal
Notice: This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community