Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-03-2013 05:27 AM
please post your Android Devices details and experiences for devices tested against the directly downloaded application POLYCOM® REALPRESENCE®Mobile for the Android™ tablet and the Android™ phone.
This post is only for officially unsupported devices, questions to officially supported devices should be posted => here <=
NOTE: Unrelated post's will be moved or deleted !!!
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
04-03-2013 10:17 AM
Hi Steffen ...
just finished testing RPM with an Acer Iconia B1 tablet.
- Device Type: Acer Iconia B1
- Processor: MTK8317T Dualcore (1,2 Ghz)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Operating system: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Full device specifications here
- Connection: WiFi only (no 3G/4G supported(
- Camera resolution: VGA, 640x480 pixels
Installation worked without any problems.
Client has been connected to a polycom CMA and was part of a mp conference on a polycom RMX 2000.
- picture quality - was good
- sound quality - was ok (the mic is on the back and the speakers are not high quality)
- Content sharing - worked
07-23-2013 03:14 PM
Hi I'm testing on a Mini Neo X5, Microphone still not working.
I flashed versions 4.0, 4.1.0, android 4.1.2, but still no luck. I'm testing with the camera "Microsoft lifetime Studio" the camera works well, but not its integrated microphone.
I have also tested with an external USB mic, but neither works.
The microphones work with android voice recorder, but not the actual polycom software mobile desktop.
Mini Neo X5
• Processor:Rockchip RK3066 Dual core Cortex A9
• OS:Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
• Support external 3G Dongle, makes you have access to 3G networking
• Support bluetooth function,makes you connect other bluetooth devices through this function.
• Support XBMC Video play,runs steady.
• With 3D Graphical processor, 3D movie file format supported
• With WIFI 802.1b/g/n Wireless setting,makes you get rid of wired cable bondage.
• Also support RJ-45 Ethernet wired networking ,makes you have another choice to get networking .
• Support the latest HTML5,Flash11,etc.network standard.Does not include iPhone
• Processor:Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex A9 1.4GHz (1.6GHz max.)
• GPU:Quad Core Mali 400 (Open GL ES2.0/1.1, Open VG1.1, Flash 11.1)
• Supports Flash hardware decoding by exclusive FTR technology
• Memory:1GB DDR3
• Internal Storage:16GB NAND Flash
• Wireless Connectivity:802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 3G Dongle (not included)
• Android™ ICS 4.0.4 (4.1.1 Jelly Bean upgradable)
• Video Output:HDMI™ 1.4a, Full HD 1080p, 3D movie file format supported
• Audio Output:HDMI™ 1.4a, Optical S/PDIF
• Peripheral Interface:RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10/00Mbps) - Supports hotspot sharing via Wi-Fi
SD/MMC card reader (SD 3.0, MMC V4.41)
• Micro USB OTG port:USB 2.0 port x 3
• IR receiver Kensignton lock security hole
• Power:DC 5V, 3A adapter included (NEO X5 required less than 1A to operate)
• Supported Video Format:AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/WEBM/DAT(VCD format)/
• Supported Audio Format:MP3/WMA/WMV/APE/OGG/FLAC/AAC…etc
• Certifications:CE, FCC, CCC
11-08-2013 01:07 PM
Samsung is using the Intel Atom processor in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 device. This processor has a different instruction set to the ARM devices that are used in most Android devices. It is not currently supported by RPM.
It has been disabled on the Google Playstore.
If you have a need to run RPM on this device please post a reply comment so we can get an indication of demand for the processor.
This issue is also posted as item 45021
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community