Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We are having a Deskjet 1510 Series. Does the cardridge 301 fit? I read also Hp No61 fits. Are both possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Again Thank you very much.

Now i know it very well.

Your explanation was super.

Stay healthy !

BAB_DE

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP 61 cartridges are used in a printer in the US and North America, HP 301 cartridges are used in Europe, see below chart as a reference:

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/ish_2405837-1980674-16

Have you moved with the printer from one county to another? for a such you would need to contact HP Support and reset the printer to accept the local ink cartridges, after having both ink cartridges available:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02558798

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your answer.

The printer bought in Europe . Now its in Afrika.  I want make a present and bought 301 cartridges.

There in Afrika they used No.61. So my thought is, maybe working with both cartridges 301 and 61 without any printer reset.

BAB_DE

HP Recommended

You are much welcome @BAB_DE.

Indeed, you printer needs to be configured to accept the ink cartridges for and Asia Pacific, as it is configured for Europe.

Please make sure you have both Black and Tri-Color genuine ink cartridges in have and a Windows PC or a Mac computer with the printer installed.

I did flag this post for the moderators so a support agent may assist you with the process, so you should likely expect a private message.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Again Thank you very much.

Now i know it very well.

Your explanation was super.

Stay healthy !

BAB_DE

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.